Pavilion8 Ethanol Applications
Our Ethanol Solution leverages the powerful Pavilion8 technology. Pavilion8, an integrated software suite, enables ethanol companies to drive operational performance to desired business objectives while maintaining regulatory compliance. Powerful technology for modeling, control, monitoring, analysis, visualization, and integration are combined to provide targeted solutions, delivering faster time-to-value and greater cumulative value than alternative solutions.
Ethanol Solution applications include:
- Milling/Cook and Fermentation Control
- Evaporator and Dryer Control
- Distillation and Sieve Control
Pavilion8 Biodiesel Applications
The biodiesel industry faces a wide spectrum of challenges, including varying demand and tight operating margins, increased competition, and increasingly stringent quality specifications. Manufacturers must constantly strive to find the best approaches to optimize operations and lower costs in order to remain competitive in the marketplace. The key is to find solutions that provide better and faster results across market swings, deliver quicker project execution, and longer sustained value.
Rockwell Automation Biodiesel Solutions have helped major producers increase production and/or yield, reduce costs, enhance product quality and maintain environmental compliance. Pavilion8 provides a suite of advanced process control and optimization applications across all key areas of the manufacturing process, leveraging the most modern technological capabilities and domain expertise available far beyond any of our industry peers.
Biodiesel Solution applications include:
- Transesterification Reactor Advanced Control
- Methanol Rectification Advanced Control
- Glycerin Drying Column Advanced Control
- Fatty Acid Stripper Advanced Control among others.
Our solutions are tailored to deliver results that improve your business operating performance. Rockwell Automation is the only supplier that integrates advanced process control and environmental compliance to give clients a way to reduce emissions as well as monitor and report, so clients can incorporate environmental goals and operating limits directly into their control strategy to ultimately provide the greatest value to customers.
These benefits vary based on a customer’s business objectives. However, our solutions consistently achieve performance in the following areas:
- Increase ethanol production 3-10%
Achieve environmental compliance
- Reduce emissions up to 20%
- Deliver required state and federal regulatory records and reports in minutes instead of weeks or months
- Cost effectively achieve regulatory continuous emissions monitoring requirements, especially in harsh environments
- Increase ethanol yield per bushel or kilogram feed 1-5%
- Reduce energy costs per gallon or liter by 2-5%
- Reduce distillation energy consumption 5-15%
- Reduce product quality variability more than 50%
- Obtain maximum performance from existing equipment and upgrades